Divorce Master Process

Upon filing a divorce action, any party may seek appointment of a Master by petitioning the Court and depositing a $500 deposit with the Prothonotary for payment of Master’s fees, and $200 with their attorney’s escrow account for payment of transcripts to Court Reporters. The scheduling of a Master’s Hearing will not take place unless the deposits are made. In the event the funds are exhausted and additional hearings/transcripts are required, funds must again be deposited prior to any scheduling of additional hearings.